India's First and Largest Social Network for Librarians'
Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed Standard From as published in Assam Gazette part IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-III and Grade-IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Archives, Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
Name of post: Photographic Assistant Grade- III
No. of posts: 1
Requisite Qualification: Pre-University/Higher Secondary Science or Equivalent. Preference will be given to candidate having experience in Photographic works.
Scale of Pay: Rs.5,200-20,200/- + GP-Rs.2400/-
Name of post: Library Attendant Grade- IV
No. of posts: 1
Requisite Qualification: Passed H.S.L.C. or equivalent and knowledge of sorting of books in the Archival library etc.
Scale of Pay: Rs.4,560-15,000/- + GP-Rs.1500/-
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates/ applicants must be citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
2. Employment Exchange registration No. is mandatory and number must be mention in the application with validity.
3. Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
4. Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2017. The upper age limits is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate.
5. The last date of receipt of application is 30.01.2017. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
6. As per given in the advertisement for the submission of required particulars, if it is incomplete then the application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
7. The application must be accompanied by the following documents :
a. Self attested copies of H.S.(Sc.), Certificates & Mark sheets, Admit card for age proof, educational qualifications, experience in photographic works for the post of Photographic Assistant.
b. Self attested copies of H.S.L.C. passed Certificates & Mark sheets, Admit card for age proof, educational qualifications, experience if any for the post of Library Attendant.
c. Self attested 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph one should pasted in the right hand top corner of the application form and other 2 copies are enclosed in the application form.
d. A self addressed envelope size (25cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
8. The candidates/applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form with super scribed.
9. Application should be submitted by post at the Office of the Directorate of Archives, Assam, Dispur, Guwahati-781006. No application would be accepted in person or by hand.
10. Selected candidates shall be appointed under New Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department’s circular No.BW3/Pt-ITI/I, dtd. 25.01.2005.
11. Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2005.
12. The Photographic Assistant candidates will have to appear in written exam and those who will secure 60% and above in the written test will call for interview out of total 100 marks of multiple choice question paper and for viva-voce there will be 20 marks and only for Library Attendant the viva-voce interview will be conducted. And for both the posts after final scruitinise of the result, the call letter for interview will be called separately. The decision of the selection committee will be final in all respect.
13. After proper scrutinize of the applications testimonials and papers the calling of the candidate will be final.
14. No TA/DA will be borne by the Department for attending written test.
15. Department will not be responsible for any lost of application on transit or for postal delays.
16. Application received after last date fixed or without proper supporting required documents will be summarily rejected.
17. Original documents are to be produced at the time of interview.
18. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
Directorate of Archives, Assam
Add a Comment