First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Office of the Joint Secretary & CAO
Filling up of five posts of Map Curator in General Staff Branch, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) on deputation basis as per details given below :-
1. Name of the Post, Classification and Level of Pay in the Pay Matrix: Map Curator, General Central Service, Group 'C', Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministrial, “Level 4 in the Pay Matrix”
2. No. of Vacancies: 05 (Five)
3. Mode of Recruitment : Deputation
4. Eligibility conditions and Qualification : Deputation:-
Officers belonging to the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administration :-
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) holding posts in "Level 2 in the Pay Matrix" with eight years regular service; and
(b) possessing the following qualification and experience:-
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
2. Two years' experience in any recognized Map Library.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized University in Library Science or Geography or Earth Science.
2. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/9000 Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 depressions for each word).
5. The Curriculum Vitae Proforma can also be downloaded from our website
Add a Comment