India's First and Largest Social Network for Librarians'
Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong
1. Name of Post : District Librarian at District Library, Nongstoin under the Directorate of Arts & Culture, Meghalaya.
Pay Scale : Rs 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620- 27510/- pm (Pre revised).
Required Qualification : B.Lib/M.Lib in Library Science from any recognized University in India. Preference will be given to candidates having Computer Knowledge.
2. Name of Post : Librarian in the District Institutes of Education & Training (DIET) under the Directorate of Educational Research & Training.
Pay Scale : Rs 14100-350-16550-EB-460-20690-620- 27510/-pm (Pre revised).
Required Qualification :
1) Master Degree in Library & Information Science with at least 50% marks.
2) Operational Knowledge in Computer.
1. Specialized course in Computer Applications
2. Working knowledge of any one integrated library house-keeping software and digital library software.
3. Preference will be given to candidates having at least 5 years of experience as Assistant Librarian/ Deputy Librarian in School/College Library.
3. Name of Post : Librarian in Tura Polytechnic, Tura under the Department of Higher & Technical Education, Meghalaya.
Pay Scale : Rs 9900-250-11650-EB-320-14530-440-19370/- pm (Pre revised).
Required Qualification : At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science
How to Apply :
Candidates are to apply and submit their applications through Online mode only by clicking on the “Online Application” icon appearing in the MPSC website viz www.mpsc.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
For candidates applying for the first time through Online mode, a one-time registration process is required to enable them to apply against the advertised vacancies/posts. Kindly read the instructions on the web page carefully before applying.
Last date for online application is 16:59 hrs on 31st May, 2018.
Kindly View : http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/advt/adv13042018.pdf
Add a Comment