We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 26000+ Members
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates who are qualified as on the last date prescribed for filling up of the following Officers posts for a period of four years in the Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar.
Name of the Post: University Librarian
No. of Vacancy: 1 (H –KRegion)
1. Officers’ posts are tenure posts for a period of 4 years and pay of officers shall be that of Professor as prescribed by the UGC/ICAR from time to time plus special allowance @ 10% of the basic pay of the post of Professor.
2. The notification, application forms and qualifications along with score card for each post are accessible from the official web site (www.kvafsu.edu.in) of KVAFSU, Bidar (Note: There is a separate application proforma for the post of Librarian).
3. The candidates shall download the application proforma from the official website and submit the application.
4. The applicants have to enclose the Application fee in the form of crossed Bank Draft for Rs1500/- (in case of SC/ST/Cat-I Rs.750/-only) payable to “Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar” within the period from 20.12.2018 to 19.01.2019 while submitting the filled in application.
5. The filled in applications which do not accompany the prescribed fees are liable to be rejected.
6. Separate applications are to be sent for each post.
7. Separate applications with separate fee are required for each of the posts applied. Applications for two different posts should not be tagged together.
8. Filled in application together with copies of testimonials should be sent in an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________” to THE REGISTRAR, KARNATAKA VETERINARY, ANIMAL & FISHRIES SCIENCES UNIVERSITY, NANDINAGAR, P.B. 6, BIDAR-585401. (KARNATAKA) so as to reach KVAFSU, Bidar on or before 19.01.2019 from the candidates staying in India and abroad.
9. The candidates have to enclose copies of their published research papers, books and publications compulsorily to the applications. The research papers, books, reprints etc. not enclosed to the applications will not be taken into consideration at the time of interview.
10. The selection process for the posts will be as per the University Rules and Regulation.
11. Late and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected and the University will not be responsible for any type of postal delay.
12. The appointed candidates will be governed by the Act, Status and Regulations of the University.
13. The appointment shall be subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions prescribed by the University.
14. Those who claim reservation under 371(J) should compulsorily submit the attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent authority.
15. Those who have applied with reference to earlier notification No. R/KVAFSU/Rectt/Direct Rectt.Officers/2017-18 Dt. 09-5-2018 need not apply again. However, the candidates are informed to submit the extra/additional information if any before the due date.
Add a Comment