Library and Information Science Links
Job Opportunities with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Information Resource Centres (IRCs)
TCS invites applications for the post of “IRC Officer” at Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad. These are regular positions and selected candidates should be prepared to work in these cities on a long-term basis. Remuneration and benefits are at par with the best in the industry.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Regular & full time M.L.I.S./MSLIS/Masters in (Library Science/Information Science/ Information Management)/A.D.I.S/any equivalent degree·
- Consistent academic records Class X onwards with minimum 50%
- 0-5 years of experience preferred
- Those awaiting results can also apply
- Age should not exceed 30 years
- Willingness to work in any centre within the city with flexible timings
- Ability to work both independently and in a team to deliver results in a constantly changing environment
- Good communication and customer service skills required
Application & Selection Process
- Applications to be submitted in firstname.lastname@example.org, Chennai.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org based on the preferred location.
- Those who have applied earlier through the TCS Careers portal should apply once again in one of the above mail id.
Application should be sent in the prescribed format (attached in this advt.) to any one of the above email ids as per your choice
- Multiple applications at different email ids may get rejected.
- Last Date for receiving applications is Sunday, 22 July 2018.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for a Written Test / Interview on Monday, 30 July 2018 at the city applied for.
No travel / daily allowances will be given to candidates attending the written test / interview(s).
Comments are closed for this job post