Applications through registered post with Demand Draft of Rs. 2000.00 payable to the Principal, Jhanji H.N.S. College, Jhanji at Jhanji Branch of United Bank of India are invited for the following sanctioned post within 15 days from date of publication with complete Bio data and testimonials from HSLC onwards.
The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years on 01.01.2018 and relaxable upto five years for SC/ ST candidates.
The candidates must have -
1. Masters Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed with knowledge of computerization of library.
2. Qualify the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub clauses 1 and 2, who are or have been awarded Ph.D Degree in accordance with UGC (Minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D degree) Regulations 2009 shall be exempted from the requi
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate or Masters level for the SC/ST/ Differently abled categories. The eligibility marks of 55% and the relaxation of 5% marks to the categories mentioned above are permissible based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedure.
5. A relaxation of 5% may be provided to the Ph.D holders who have obtained Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991. Candidates must acquire requisite qualifications as on the last date of submission of applications. Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/Publi
cations can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview. In service candidates must apply through proper channel. The applications must be filled in the DHE, Assam prescribed format (available on www.dheassam.gov.in
Sd/- Dr. Manjit Gogoi
Jhanji H.N.S. College,
P.O. Jhanji, Dist: Sivasagar (Assam)