We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 26000+ Members
Post : Librarian
No. of post : 1 (One) [UR]
Age Limit : 18-35 Years [To be reckoned as on 1st April, 2019]
Pay Scale : 16400-40500, Class-II
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates, intending to apply for the above posts should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified below:
Essential Educational and other qualifications :
1) Degree in Library Science from a recognized University.
2) 8 years experience in a large Library.
3) Working knowledge of Hindi & Marathi.
How to Apply :
1) Applications shall be accepted only by post / speed post / registered post /courier on working day only. On the envelop “Application for the post of Librarian” should be mention clearly.
2) Applications should reach, on or before 24th May, 2019 at :
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
3) Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below. Self attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate,
ex-servicemen discharge book (as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application.
For Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Add a Comment