First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
(Advertisement No. CFMTTI/04/2019)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up following posts at FMTTIs, subordinate Institute of the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare-
Library and Information Assistant (GCS Group 'B'- NG, Non-Ministerial)
[No. of posts : 01-UR, 01-OBC], Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400).
(i) Bachelor's Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute;
(ii) Two years professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Desirable: Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Age : Not exceeding 30 years.
Note 1: Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Complete data about eligibility, terms & conditions and application format are available on the Institute website: www.fmttibudni.gov.in, www.nrfmtti.gov.in, www.srfmtti.dacnet.nic.in, www.nerfmtti.nic.in and www.agricoop.nic.in
General terms and conditions of service:
1. The posts are temporary but likely to be continued indefinitely. The posts are covered under "Defined Contribution Pension scheme."
2. The terms and conditions will be covered under Central Civil Service Rules issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
3. Place of work : Budni (M.P.) / Hisar (Haryana) / Anantpur (A.P.) / Biswanath Chariali (Assam) or any other institutes likely to be set up in future.
4. Period of probation : 2 years
5. The interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format alongwith self-attested copies of testimonials of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, OBC (Non Creamy layer), etc. issued by respective competent authority. The cover containing the application should be superscribed as "Application for the post of <.....name of post.....>".
6. Interested persons working in Central Government/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body should apply through proper channel; alongwith Certificate from their employer that neither any disciplinary case is pending nor contemplated against him otherwise application will not be considered.
7. No correspondence / enquires will be entertained and canvassing in any form will be a disqualification/rejection of application.
8. Last date of submission of application: The applications should reach the destination within 30 days from the date of issue/publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News. Incomplete applications received after the due date, not in prescribed format, unsigned application and application received through Email, Fax or similar means will not be considered.
Add a Comment