We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 26000+ Members
DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR OPEN UNIVERSITY
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Marg,
Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Chharodi, Ahmedabad-382 481
Post : Assistant Professor Library and Information Science (purely on temporary eleven months
No. of post : 02 (Two)
Salary : Rs. 30,000/- Per Month (Fixed)
Minimum Qualification :
A. Essential :
(1) Good academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at Master’s level in relevant subject from an Indian recognized University.
(2) Besides fulfilling the above qualification the candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
(3) The candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for which, in notification of Ph.D. it should have clearly mentioned that the candidate has been awarded Ph.D. with UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009.
B. Preferable :
(1) Working knowledge of Gujarati Language.
(2) Experience of working in the Open Distance Learning System.
(3) Basic skill and knowledge of Computer.
How to Apply :
The applicant is required to submit the application in hard copy to the University.
Candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates as proof of the evidence of Age, Educational Qualifications, Category, Experience, ID and Address Proof etc.
No application after last date will be considered. The Hard Paper Copy of the Application Form should reach to the University on or before Dt. 20/08/2019 by Registered Post AD or Speed Post
Last date : 20/08/2019
For Advertisement : Click Here
Add a Comment