First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position on regular/ deputation/ contractual basis for Central Library.
Deputy Librarian: in the scale of pay of PB-3:15600-39100 with a minimum of Rs.30,000/- +
Academic Grade Pay of Rs.8,000/-
Number of Positions: One (1)
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least
55%marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
- One year specialization in the area of Information Technology/Archives and Manuscript Keeping/ Database management systems.
- Eight years experience as University Assistant Librarian or College Librarian. Evidence of
innovative Library Service and organization of published work.
Desirable Experience:- M.Phil/Ph.D degree in Library Science/Information
Science/Documentation/Archives and manuscript keeping, computerization of library.
2. Assistant Librarian in the scale of Pay Band -3:15600-39100 with a grade pay of Rs.6,000/-
Number of positions: One (1)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Masters degree in Library Science/Information
Science/Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or its
equivalent grade plus a consistently good academic record with five years experience as
University Assistant Librarian or College Librarian
Application forms can be downloaded from the link http://www.iitk.ac.in/dofa/recruitment2015, or can be obtained from Dean, Faculty Affairs, on request. Completed application should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty Affairs, IIT Kanpur-208016, email@example.com
The last date of receiving applications against the advertisement is July 15, 2015.
Please visit below links:
1. for Advertisement & Details -
2. for Application Form -
Add a Comment