Name of the Position: Manager - Information and Document Management
Educational Qualifications: Should be graduate/postgraduate preferably in science with master’s in library and Information Science (Regular Course) from an Indian University or AIS/ADIS/MS in Information Science from NISCAIR or DRTC/ISI.
Length and type of experience required for the job
- Ten to twelve years of relevant work experience
- Sufficient knowledge about databases on chemical, pharmaceutical and related sciences
- Expertise in conducting literature searches through internet search engines and online information systems such as Scifinder, STN etc.
- Expertise in planning, developing, and administering library and information services
- Knowledge of Library Management Software preferably LIBSYS
- Understand copyrights and passion for compliance
Competencies required for the job
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for selection, acquisition, circulation, maintenance of physical and digital collections to provide circulation and access
- Understand search engines and information retrieval systems including the unique functionalities provided by different systems and applying this understanding to delivery information to users
- Identify opportunities for training that empower users to carry out information searches on their own
- Conduct Literature Searches through Internet Search Engines and Online Information Systems such as SciFinder, STN, DIALOG and other online databases
- Deliver Scientific Articles, Book Chapters, Patents, Standards, Technical Reports etc.
- Develop and upkeep Technical and Non-Technical Library
- Organize in-house training programs for scientists on E-Resources and Copyright Compliance.
- Implement and upkeep Information Sharing Platforms successfully
- Prepare budget forecasts and management of expenses within the allocated budget
- Process invoices and follow-up for payments
- Establish appropriate departmental contacts to conduct periodic needs and information resource assessment to ensure the collection meets needs.
- Manage Circulation and other front desk functions
- Organize Book Exhibitions
- Conduct users’ survey to understand the impact of the services the library provides
- Have Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Have ability to work effectively with people of diverse disciplines and at different organizational levels
- Be able to organize and prioritize the functional activities
- Have Superior problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Have an aptitude to rapidly learn new applications/software
- Be proactive in taking responsibilities
Interested candidates may please send their resumes via E-Mail to Parul.Singh@fresenius-kabi.comby 30th June 2022.
About the Organisation:
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited is one of the leading companies for cancer research and anti-cancer products. Leveraging the global outreach through integration with Fresenius Kabi, Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited is benchmarking the oncology excellence with world class production, state-of-the-art manufacturing, and research & development facilities.
Fresenius Kabi Oncology Limited has world class expertise for the development and manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, intermediates, and oral & injectable finished dosage forms. This expertise enables it to provide high quality and cost-effective pharmaceutical products to market worldwide.