India's First and Largest Social Network for Library Professionals
Welcome toLibrary and Information Science Links (LIS Links)
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
1. Date of Origin: 26th February, 2008.
2. Creator: Badan Barman.
3. Daily Pageviews: 9,583 (Average).
4. Members: 20,590.
5. Discussions Postings: 8,552.
6. Job Postings: 5,246.
7. Events Postings: 973.
8. Photos Postings: 1,358.
9. Videos Postings: 4.
10. Groups: 133.
11. Broadcast Message Subscribers: 19,205.
12. LIS Links Digest Subscribers: 8,559.
13. SMS Subscribers: 542.
14. Google Plus Followers: 90.
15. Facebook Likes: 7,591.
16. Twitter Followers: 571.
17. Alexa Rank: 10,015 in India.
We are medical library professionals to provide accurate and detailed information to all doctors.
We have more than 1100 e-books and 1000 e-journals in various medical specialty.
Latest Activity: May 17
This is free to open e journal in internal Medicine Deptt. You can access anywhere just click on it.
For any help
This group does not have any Forum yet.
thanks to start this group
Dear Medical Librarians,
We want to subscribe E-books for Medical University library for Medical,Dental, Pharmacy and Nursing E-books from different titles from different publishers. Any supplier or agency is there for this.
Please share your views regarding this.
Thanks and Regards,
hello I m from ayurved medical college ,i want to join u r group
Nice Information Mr Bajpayee
you welcome manas
I need a book title "Prevention Practice: A Physical Therapist's Guide to Health, Fitness, and Wellness" by Catherine Rush Thompson
If anyone have this title in soft , so please mail me on email@example.com
Early-Bird Registration for ICML + EAHIL 2017 has been extended to 23.59 on Wednesday 5th April 2017, Irish Standard Time.
In addition we have created some additional capacity in the Continuing Education Courses and Interactive Workshops.As the capacity of the various CECs varies, you will need to log into the Registration System to check current availability http://eahil2017.net/registration/ (If you have already registered, click on the link in your confirmation email to amend or update your registration.)
What we have to offer:
• 15 Continuing Education Courses and 18 Interactive Workshops offered by experts in the field – don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best
• Over 80 parallel papers on a broad range of topics including technology, research and evidence-based library & information practice, education, consumer health and more
• Keynote speakers (Michelle Kraft, Aoife Lawton, Richard Corbridge) from Health librarianship and health technology, addressing issues of concern to health and medical librarians in hospital and academic research settings
• Over 50 posters from your health library colleagues from all over the world
• Excellent social events at our Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner with a ‘Céilií Mór’ – Come meet with your colleagues, discuss the professional challenges we face and how to prepare for them. And maybe even learn some Irish Céilí dancing.
• EAHIL General Assembly and Special Interest Group meetings
• Tours of local historic libraries of Dublin on afternoon of Friday 16th June (Delegates will be notified of options in late April)
• Exhibition of sponsors and an opportunity to explore new tools and services.
Slán go fóill (good bye for now)
Aoife Lawton, Chair International Programme Committee
Louise Farragher, Chair Local Organising Committee
Email: EAHIL2017@conferencepartners.ie | website:www.eahil2017.net Twitter @ICML2017 Shamji Parmar IPC Member
Add a Comment
© 2017 Created by Badan Barman.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.