B means multiplied,

C means divided,

D means plus (+).

the value of 90D9A29C10B2 is....

a) 8

b) 10

c) 12

d) 14
But all are wrong, its correct ans is none of these.
So please feed it before 26 February, 2013.

Views: 5869

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

D rt hai
D rt hai

Sir It was December 2012 not 2013,

And D is right answer

PAPER -1 CODE Z

60 D

PAPER II

7 D RETROSECTIVE ACCESS
8 A Collected raw data
27 A
28 D 1876 DDC came1st BC came in1935
40 C

PAPER III

8 D Numerical aptitude
35 C
36 D
41 D
50 B
55 C
59 D Bibliotheque National (Paris)-1440; Library of congress (1800); Lenin Library (1862)

december 2012 paper 3rd question number 3 ugc. ans.  information literacy.same question june 2012 paper 3rd question number 4. ugc ans. media Literarcy

Hi
That is primary key. revised key ugc changed as Information Literacy. Check final key

Mr. Gurmail Singh is right.

Correct answer is 93.2 which does not figure in any of the options given above.  Hence the options are definitely wrong. But I am not sure which one of the papers this question apperared in (June or Dec. 2012).

Thanks

ya, u r right, but mcqs are about choosing the most apt options from the provided options, so according to that criteria d is rgt option

But Rohan 2+2 is always four.  If 4 does not figure in option and instead you have 3(nearest) do you mean to say 3 should be chosen as right! Ridiculous!!

The criteria which you have mentioned is applicable only in cases where there are more than one correct answers.

option D (14) is correct

From very beginning of our study we learn about BODMAS and PEMDAS for such type of questions, now we can say, these rules are hardly matter!!!!

i have no doubts regarding the validity of bodmas, but just imagine a situation where u r  sitting in examination room and attempting  such question,  with above said 4 choices, whts the best option u have , obviously to mark D

This is not the first time i have encountered such a problem, in logical reasoning and aptitude problems these type of questions are very common, 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop