LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Written Test & Interview for Assist. Librarian ISM (IIT) Dhanbadh, Jharkhand

The written test for Assist. Librarian to be held on 21st January, 2017 at ISM(IIT) Dhanbadh, Jharkhand will be of descriptive or objective type?

Views: 1256

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

where is details about written/Interview shcedule of Assistant Librarian in ISM Dhanbad.

Sir,
I also received the admit.pls send ur mobile number so that we could share the information. My number is 8583018557. You may wats up ur msg also.

Shrikant Kumar

I also applied for this post. where is list of short listed candidate.

I have been shortlisted there but i m not going to attend written and interview. They did not published any list of shortlisted candidate just sent mail.

As per the information given by the ISM authorities they have short listed the applications based on the percentage of marks from 10th to PG at least  55% (10th to PG) 

those who are applied and not received pls come forward for justice they short list the candidates without follow the notification...

Dear Simhachalam,
My Suggestion dont go for interview. waste of time,money
Sir,
I have heard from some sources that in ism they have already kept there selected candidate. They have only advertise it four their documentation. Everything is setteled.that is why i m not going to attend the written exam. That is waste of time. I suggest you all LIS Friends dont attend this and save your precious time.
My friend who is working in Jharkhand is suggested to not to attend interview, because as per his inquiry internal candidates are already available for the advertised post.

fake new about the interview date deceleration.. i searched but no information in the ISM website....

if anybody have any link then  post....

Dear Shashank Interview news is not fake, I have received call letter from ISM Dhanbad 21 ko Written and computer proficiency test ha, then shortlisted candidate will be given PPT presentation on 22 following interview.

How was the interview?or is it again cancelled?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop