LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Wonder ............Criteria for Qualifying of Lectureship Eligibility in UGC-NET held on 24th June 2012

Wonder a candidate get the 39.88%, he is eligible ?

Roll No Subject Code Name Paper-I Paper-II Paper-III Aggregate
46870286 87 THIRUPATHI GADIGOPPULA 38.00% 44.00% 38.36% 39.88%

Views: 4397

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Jose,

Why don't we put this matter before the revisit committee and the chairman of the UGC and MHRD and Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment all candidates come forward for justice 

Attachments:

iam passed in first result ugc announced 

but my number not in supplimentary result ?

is there any problem ? 

SIR, 

I am completely agree with u, because i   have secured  59.43% OBC,  ROLL NO.- 49590277

But i am not qualify. 

Attachments:

Dear Srinvas come and join with us for justice and my mail id is chalam4terli@gmail.com, ravikumar2010@gmail.com we will fight for us 

Dear Farhat, 

Pls send mail to ugc authorities for justification for reserved category

Same case here sir, my paper I score should be 66 but they have given only 52..

If they give correct marks we r passing even according to the old criteria.

I think we r not only the victims, there are more people like us whose paper I is not checked properly.

I am waiting for the reply from RTI for my OMR sheet copies. After that I am planning to take legal action.

If there r more  people like us suffering from d same problem, please join us.

Roll No         Subject Code      Name                 Paper-I      Paper-II    Paper-III     Aggregate

19590104          59                ravi kalwaghe             62.00%       46.00%     50.00%        53.05%

Dear Naik Jee come forward for justice 

send mails to the chairman and committee members

my roll no is 15590114 in general 63.47
% and i have qualified NET according to supplementary result given by UGC. Thanks to Jomy Jose sir and all who fight for it.

To

The Chairman

University Grants Commission

New Delhi – 110 002

Respected Sir,

Sub:     Regarding injustice in the Supplementary result of UGC NET June, 2012 released on 12th Nov, 2012 by UGC NET Bureau

Ref:                

It is to bring to your kind notice that the supplementary to UGC NET June 2012 result realized on 18th Sep, 2012 realized on 12th Nov, 2012 the following errors has been observed:

1. It bring to your notice that, the committee reduced about 2% of marks in total (from 65% to 63 %) is considered (the general category candidates passed those who got 64% and 63%) in favour of Open Category Candidates but in view of OBC/ST/ST/PHC is not considered to reduced as per the General Category (2% was not reduced 60% to 58%). It looks injustice to the reserved categories.
  2. Bring to your notice that the committee has not followed uniform parameters for cut off marks/percentage on all subjects which are in UGC-NET June, 2012.
  3. It also bring to your kind notice that the person who got 39.88% passed in the supplementary result  but a person who got 58.29 not passed in the same supplementary result this shows injustice to the candidates.
  4. It also further bring to your notice that some persons who got 56 marks in Paper – I of UGC NET June, 2012 according to the key released by UGC NET Bureau but in the same paper the person got 46 marks according to Marks list released by UGC NET this also put before the notice of the committee before the meeting held on 22nd Oct, 2012 and later but no rectifications were found. 

Copy to

Chairman, UGC

Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.

Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India

ok sir no problem go a head we need justice 

may i know your mail id

Please tell me what is cutoff of OBC my roll no. is below & I have not qualify for net.....

17590120 59 YATENDRA KUMAR 72.00% 56.00% 53.33% 59.43%

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop