LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Very tough to get a govt. job especially for Library Professionals

Dear friends,

I have been applied and appeared in written tests and interviews for so many govt. jobs. In most of jobs I saw that, the internal candidates already working on temporary or contract basis get selected for the post. 

Why they call outsiders for these types of written test and interviews, if they are already having such capable people on contract basis. More or less in all Govt.organizations the situation is same in this regard. What to do in this case?

Views: 1874

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

That's What my point is Mr. Amit. We should raise this issue.

Is it the situation of LIS profession...g in 2nd Semester. After reading all these comments i become tensed...

No need to worry too much Sir ! Keep patience. Do believe in god and say All is well.

Dear Mr. Dixit,

It's really nice reading your message, and I am agree with you up to some extent but, I haven't said that in all cases it happens. Exemptions are always there, but you will agree in most of the cases it happen. In your case too does selection made Farley? No. The whole process should be transparent, unfortunately it doesn't happen, that's my point is. If we do not get selected in a fair and transparent process, no problem we think we need to try better, but in this process we can't say whether there is any lack in our efforts or some thing else.

No issue ! Better luck next time !  

Sir, i do agree with u. I m also one of the victim. i have given interview of KVS 4 times and Navodaya vidyalaya's once, but i was not selected. I do not know the reason. I think there should b provision to show the marks of the written exam as well as interview so that the candidate can be asure about the faireness of the selection criteria and also become aware that where he/she is lacking. So what to do to make the system fare enough?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop