LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dear All,

I am wandering if i get any information about the NET E- Certificate June 2012 when will be uploading to the UGC website it will be very helpful to us, anybody got contact to UGC please share your reply to the forum discussion. thank you

we proud to be LIS Professional

Views: 20052

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear!!!

I think; there becomes no reason to file a case against UGC, since UGC allready providing you a provisional certificate. So you should also know about the rules or ask some one who knows about or file RTI for the info and do accordingly.

Thanks

No link about E-certificate june 2012.any informationg
No link about E-certificate june 2012 on ugc website yet.any informationg

Dear Hari Singh Bhupesh sir i am form karnataka as i have friends staying in delhi shall they issue to those who will submit the certificate to them can you tell me regarding this as i have applied in some of the posts so if i get some information in this regards it will be very helpful to me thanks

Dear Prakash Y. Sir

Greetings,

Can u give me your cell number, So that I would like to contact you,regarding E-certificate.

I want more suggestion regarding E-certificate.

Dear all i have one problem as i have received the net provisional certificate i have selected in a college as my document gone for the verification is it valid for the final verification as they are replying it is not valid so can any body help me to convince regarding this matter my mobile number is (0)9535409779

Dear Mr. Prakash in which year you qualified NET. is it June 2012. I am Qualified Net June 2012. I could I get my e-certificate? Please help me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop