LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Views: 16913

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir,

The answer is World Wide Web. It was introduced in 1990 .Netscape was introduced in 1994. ok...

By dhanya

Madam,

world wide web is not a web browser.

worldwideweb (without spaces) is a first browser by Tim Berbers Lee; but in the question it is written with spaces hence the answer  is Netscape

yes

World Wide Web is not a Browser

WWW MEANS

an information system on the Internet which allows documents to be connected to other documents by hypertext links, enabling the user to search for information by moving from one document to another.

browser means

computer program with a graphical user interface for displaying HTML files, used to navigate the World Wide Web

right answer

Can any body explain, how the word RESPONSE can be coded as OMESICEM. I want to learn the technique.

Dear sir 

They are give one code       Q U E S T   I O N 

D O M E S T I  C

In the same we have to taken 

RESPONSE,In the answers 4 options also they are give  OMES same thats way you leave the 4 letters RESP  than you start what is the code for O for I , N for C, S for E and E for M

so that answer is OMESICEM is correct 

Sir,

Whatever u said, I understand, but my doubt is in that, If, O for I , N for C, S for E and E for M

RESPONSE must be, OMEPICEM, 

how P becomes S????? and how it will be, OMESICEM

what about paper II and III of LIS

Paper II & III will be coming soon sir.

The first web browser was invented in 1990 by Tim Berners-Lee. It was called WorldWideWeb (no spaces) and was later renamed Nexus. In 1993, Marc Andreesen created a browser that was easy to use and install with the release ofMosaic (later Netscape).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop