LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dear friends,

I have passed UGC NET on Dec 2015. I am unable to download my e- certificate, when  I try to download certificate the message "your e- mail ID does not exist" is coming, What can I do ? please help me.

Views: 1693

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear fried,
I'm also facing the same problem. It is displaying that,
"Candidate already registered with the email you have provided". Please help me.

I have also facing this problem. I have passed June and Dec 2015. Please provide contact
no. of responsible person who can solve this problem.

Hello Sir/Madam

I have also facing problem.I send all the details to ugcecertificate4@gmail.com and waiting.I hope you people also send your details to above mail Id and wait for some time.I dont know Whether they are following some order to upload the ecertificate.Please update me if you have any information regarding this matter.

UGC (NET Office) Help Line No  011-24115423

Dear Friend , I am also facing the same problem. It displays that "Candidate already registered with the email you have provided" Give Suggestions.

I am also facing some problem because i do not know what documents to be submitted to UGC. Only documents or DD also. If anybody have any idea about this pls share with me my E-mail ID is dineshk.254@rediffmail.com
For how many years we are eligible to apply for Govt. jobs?

I am also facing same probs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop