LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Views: 6039

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

great decision

Ajit (Punjabi New Paper, January 18, 2013

ਯੂ. ਜੀ. ਸੀ. (ਨੈੱਟ) ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆ ਦਾ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਰੱਦ

ਕੋਟਕਪੂਰਾ, 17 ਜਨਵਰੀ (ਗੁਰਮੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ)-ਅਜੇ ਕੇਰਲ ਹਾਈਕੋਰਟ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਜੂਨ 2012 ਦੀ ਯੂ. ਜੀ. ਸੀ. (ਨੈੱਟ) ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆ ਦਾ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਐਲਾਨਣ ਸਮੇਂ ਐਨ ਮੌਕੇ 'ਤੇ ਕਟ-ਆਫ਼ ਮੈਰਿਟ ਦੇ ਸਿਧਾਂਤ ਤਹਿਤ ਨਵੇਂ ਮਾਪਦੰਡ ਨਿਸਚਿਤ ਕਰਨ ਨੂੰ ਗ਼ੈਰਕਾਨੂੰਨੀ ਕਰਾਰ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਣ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਆਏ ਫ਼ੈਸਲੇ ਦੀ ਸਿਆਹੀ ਵੀ ਪੂਰੀ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੁੱਕੀ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਸੁਪਰੀਮ ਕੋਰਟ ਨੇ ਯੂਨੀਵਰਸਿਟੀਆਂ ਤੇ ਕਾਲਜਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਅਧਿਆਪਨ ਸੇਵਾ ਕਰਨ ਦੇ ਚਾਹਵਾਨ ਪੀੜਤ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆਰਥੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਰਿੱਟ ਪਟੀਸ਼ਨਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਤੁਰੰਤ ਗੌਰ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਉਕਤ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆ ਦਾ ਸਮੁੱਚਾ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਰੱਦ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਹੈ ਅਤੇ ਨਵੇਂ ਸਿਰਿਉਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆ ਲਈ ਅਪਲਾਈ ਕਰਾਉਣ ਵੇਲੇ ਜਾਰੀ ਨੋਟੀਫ਼ਿਕੇਸ਼ਨ 'ਚ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਿਤ ਮਾਪਦੰਡ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਸੋਧਿਆ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਜਾਰੀ ਕਰਨ ਦੇ ਆਦੇਸ਼ ਦੇ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਹਨ | ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਮੁਤਾਬਕ ਹੁਣ ਪਹਿਲੇ, ਦੂਜੇ ਅਤੇ ਤੀਜੇ ਪੇਪਰ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਕ੍ਰਮਵਾਰ ਜਨਰਲ ਕੈਟਾਗਰੀ ਤਹਿਤ 40, 40, 75 ਅੰਕ, ਨਾਨ-ਕਰੀਮੀ ਲਹਿਰ ਓ. ਬੀ. ਸੀ. ਤਹਿਤ 35, 35, 68 ਅੰਕ ਅਤੇ ਐੱਸ. ਸੀ./ਐੱਸ. ਟੀ. ਲਈ 35, 35, 60 ਅੰਕ ਲੈਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਪ੍ਰੀਖਿਆਰਥੀ ਯੋਗ ਕਰਾਰ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਣਗੇ |

As per news UGC cancel NET result (June 2012) with the Direction of the Supreme Court of India and prepare new result as per old qualifing qualifying criteria..

paper walon kya sir english me copy kar lete hai translate karte hai aur publish karte hai yahi unka business hai

Though UGC is the autonomous body abrutly can not change the rule of the game when the game is on. This is the violation of Exam policy and can not deprived student. This time they are going to get a real gift for doing anomaly and monopoly illegally. Thay are very frequent to cgange the qualifying criteria years after year .... WHY  ? is that for their own interest or for others' or for education. Many arer getting ready to file case against UGC. Watch and see.

Even i have filed case in Aurangabad High court (M.S.)

sab bakwas hai sir, last time 2 saal phele aise hi news publish huwa ta, mphil exempted from net who hav done it before 10th july 2009, is news bi TOI me publish huwa aur bahut charcha huwi pir kya huwa , aisa hi ye news hai is liye just forget it UGC kisi ke nahi sunnta hai wo to ek autonomous body hai

You are right but UGC can not change the rule of the game when the game is on. This is the violation of Exam policy and can not deprived student. This time they are going to get a real gift for doing anomaly and monopoly illegally. Thay are very frequent to cgange the qualifying criteria years after year .... WHY  ? is that for their own interest or for others' or for education. Many arer getting ready to file case against UGC. Watch and see.

Thanx.

Can you share your email ID or Cell no. so that we can communicate each other. I've mailed a strong letter to UGC Chairman. My Phone no 09932647077

Dear learned Friend, why do the  people will create this type of news . 

All are base less news , already UGC issuing e certificates, please try to be positive and prepare for farther exams  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop