LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Affected candidates come together and file the writ against ugc net june 2012

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

it is possible? please send some probable reason ............. i waiting ur information, plz.

Yes 

it is possible. Make a network and file a joint petition in delhi high court. Effected student fill petition in their respective state high court. petition fill all over india so please together and fill a petition in delhi.

Dear Professionals 

It will be better to move in a planned way and i would like to advice you that:-

1. Please decide at once to go on for joint petition or not.

2. If yes give a final date to all the candidates to send their willingness latest by that date with their respective details i.e. contact numbers.

3. Organize meeting to discuss upon to move further.

Please don't let the things delayed as it will only affect you people.

Rest is with you.Best of luck.

Plz My Mob. No 9412511839

We all are with you. Just fix the date and venue we will join and make it.

please give information to  me also..my mob no 9891379806

Dear Renu Gupta

It is possible see the copy of kerala high court judgement. I am with you. but i want to know kerala high court ordered to UGC for only kerala dominant. It is judgement for all candidates who appeared in June 2012. UGC can not issue the certificates for kerala candidates. It will be a special case for kerala applicants and unfair for others. therefore all eligible aspirants should be pass. Otherwise UGC will loose its credibility. all affected students can file writ petition against discrimination of justice against Delhi Dominants. Therefore all delhi candidates ready to file a petition in Delhi High Court. So dear affected friend come and join immediately 

My mobile no. 9466243265

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop