LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Thanks from a December 2013 UGC NET Cleared Students

Dear professionals,
I am very happy to inform you that I passed the UGC NET Dec 213 Exam and I want to say special thanks to Dr. Badan Barman sir, Dr. Kanchan Kamila sir, all my LIS Links friends and almighty God. Thank you very much for your direct and indirect support.

Views: 2098

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Yes,You fill the grievance form because you have qualifying number. Here the UGC NET Result Marks for is 53.14 and you got 53.171 then why your result is not mentioned in result sheet. you also check your marks after the marks upload by UGC and then go for grievances form. you got your NET result I think. If any body know the wrong answer or doubtful question with their correct related material please inform me on my email. zubair.zoya@gmail.com or my phone no. 9948336140. I got 98 right answer i.e. 56% in OBC the result decleared by UGC is 56.57% i.e. 99 questions. So I want 1 answer for grievance please suggest Dear professionals. I well be thankful for that. Please suggest if any right answer other than the answer given by the UGC.

Dear Madam

You should check you have crossed  the first steps 

PROCEDURE & CRITERIA FOR DECLARATION OF RESULT:

This will comprise of following steps:

Step I: Minimum marks to be obtained in NET for considering a candidate for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor:

The candidates are required to obtain following minimum marks separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below:

CATEGORY Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained
PAPER – I PAPER – II PAPER– III
GENERAL 40 (40%) 40 (40%) 75 (50 %)
OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ PWD/ SC/ ST 35 (35%) 35 (35%)

60 (40 %)

if you have crossed the first steps than you must communicate to 

The Head,
UGC NET Bureau,
University of Delhi South Campus,
Benito Juarez Marg,
New Delhi-110 021

through Phone, Email or Personal Visit 

(UGC: Staff Telephone Directory)

Room No.:
Telephones/ Fax:
Extn: 203
Office: 011-24115419,24113447
Fax: 011-24112276,24119753 
Division::
NET (National Educational Testing) Division

• Mr.Mahesh Kumar
    Senior Statistical Officer 
Room No.:
Telephones/ Fax:
Extn: 205
Office: 011-24116316

• Mr.Ravi Patwardhan
    Senior Statistical Officer 
Room No.:
Telephones/ Fax:
Extn: 231
Office: 

• Mr.G.S. Aulak
    Under Secretary (NET) 
Room No.:
Telephones/ Fax:
Extn: 
Office: 

Email Id: ugcnetonline.in@gmail.com

I too got through the UGC-NET Dec-2013 (47590061)

Congrats...Sir m also from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla Uni. Raipur (47)

Good............ Are You working somewhere?

I am from Bhilai.

congratulations

Congratulation.Mr.Praveen
can you help me if you have any NET exam Source plz send me my email arunkumar.hs20@gmail.com

Dear sir
please kindly inform me that whether UGC declared result is 15% ,if it is then how there is only 411 students out of more than 10000 appeared) are qulified for JRF/NET

yes sir. paper 3- 36 ka pehle B answer tha. bt ugc ne c answer  update kiya hai. i don't no kaise theek hoga.

In Paper-2 also change the Answer of Question No.7 earlier the Answer is D but updated answer is C who it is possible the UGC or the Experts of library science give that type of answer or wrong answer in answer key. Because of this I loss my result. My result is not clear because OBC criteria fixed by UGC is 99 Question and I have 98 question except two question. As earlier answer my both question is right so I loss my 4 marks. Please give documental prove If any body have right answer for grievances.

Congrats Praveen ji

congarates parveen ji.

can you help me if you have any net exam sources plz send me my email - sukhisukhman@yahoo.in

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop