LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation

Hurry!

SWAYAM course on Library Automation and Digitization starts from July 1, 2018. For registration please visit:

https://swayam.gov.in/courses/4973-library-automation-and-digitisation

After the pilot run last year we are now offering the course with the option of Certification with Credits.

Those who missed out last time or could not complete the course for some reason or the other are welcome to register.

The course comes with additional modules on Library Resources and hands on e-tutorials on Koha and DSpace.

Happy Learning!

Uma Kanjilal, IGNOU

Views: 4279

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thank you ma'am for the direct link...

Respected Madam ,

Kindly inform the exam centers in Tamil Nadu Region

Thanking you

With Best Regards

K.S.Kannan

Coimbatore

TamilNadu

Will be decided after exam registration, based on the numbers registering from each region.

Thank you very much for the direct link.

Today I have enrolled for this course.

Regards

Sujatha

Dear Umar madam, joined for lib automation course. I would like to know whether the exam will be online or offline? You have elsewhere mentioned Ignou will be conducting exams. Then every Ignou centre will act as exam centre or not?

Thank you

Offline in IGNOU exam Centres.

Thank u mam for sharing all this can u say where the course are given did it at ignou or swayam a institute......

it is on swayam website..just click on above link and then register yourself and you will get links of video tutorial/pdf/presentation in your mail from 1st July onwards 

For videos and content you have to visit site. It is not through mail.

Certificate will be from IGNOU

Dear mam, 

Kindly guide me. I have registered myself in the course. Is it started on 1 July or not because I did not received any information 

It has started from July 1, 2018. Ist week content has been uploaded. You have to visit the site.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop