Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Latest Activity

VISHNU K. GUPTA replied to Vaisakhan S.'s discussion Name of the Committee Responsible for Indian Standards Related to Libraries
7 hours ago
sunny kumar replied to Dr. Shiv Kumar's discussion Panjab University Chandigarh Online Admission Form for B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc.
10 hours ago
Profile IconSiba Prasad parhi, DINESH, PRANAV P and 15 more joined LIS Links | Library and Information Science Links
11 hours ago
Harpreet Kaur replied to Dr.N.THASLEEM ARIEF's discussion E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude
16 hours ago
Shrikant Yadav and Maruti are now friends
17 hours ago
Ritesh Kumar posted a status
"I have taken admission in MLIS Program in IGNOU.If anyone done MLIS program from IGNOU, kindly tell me the prperation strategy."
19 hours ago
Ritesh Kumar posted a status
"I have done BLIS from IGNOU in 2018 ...I want to make my career as a librarian. Kindly tell me the preperation strategy."
19 hours ago
Nipul G. Shihora replied to Mariya Nilji Joseph's discussion Information iceberg
yesterday
Pramod kumar updated their profile
Saturday
BALRAJ SINGH RANAWAT replied to Dr. Amit Kishore's discussion पुस्तकालय एवं सूचना विज्ञान , --पुस्तकालय विज्ञान के सम्पूर्ण आयाम----खंड-1 & 2 ....बी. लिब , एम. लिब,For BLIS, MLIS, UGC-NET, KVS, NVS, DSSSB, etc.
Saturday
SUVADHI D and jaffer are now friends
Saturday
neeta tiwari and Badan Barman are now friends
Saturday

Hurry!

SWAYAM course on Library Automation and Digitization starts from July 1, 2018. For registration please visit:

https://swayam.gov.in/courses/4973-library-automation-and-digitisation

After the pilot run last year we are now offering the course with the option of Certification with Credits.

Those who missed out last time or could not complete the course for some reason or the other are welcome to register.

The course comes with additional modules on Library Resources and hands on e-tutorials on Koha and DSpace.

Happy Learning!

Uma Kanjilal, IGNOU

Views: 2297

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir! Can you help me to tell about next process after registering myself for the online course? Thank you in advance. 

Nothing, after successfully registering just you have to wait for mail from swayam. They will send you links.

hello,

May I know the exam procedure of the said course, i.e. online exam or written exam in the schedule venue?

regards,

Surajit

Dear, it will be online and it will be objective type test. Swayam will send links in your mail which you have to go through and attend all the online classes and weekly tests. 

ok...

Thanks Mr. Sahil.

regards,

Requested not to make any statements on behalf of IGNOU. Exams are offline in IGNOU exam Centres

Exam will be offline in IGNOU Centres

Thanking you Ma'am!

Really it will be helpful for Library and Information Science profession.

Mam...Kya Ye Course IGNOU Ke Sabhi Study Centre Pe Available hai....Ya Kewal Delhi Me hi Available hai?

This is online course.

Thank you so much for your information and initiation madam. good move madam.

Ravi

Thank you ma'am for the direct link...

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service