I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Wednesday
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8
Dr. Shakti Vats posted a status
"Good morning and Greeting of the day! Dear Dr. Bandan and Esteemed Members, I hope this message finds you all in good health and high"
Apr 5

Supreme Court Order on UGC NET, June 2012: Published in Dainik Bhaskar

Views: 43970

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

when they are announcing result?

sir what is the truth about NET result decision

Froe latest on UGC NET JUNE 2012 join here

Petition Against UGC NET JUNE 2012

Respected Sir,

I got in UGC NET Exam Jun.2012 respectively Marks in I-50%,II-50%,III-62.67% & aggregate 55.43%.

Name-Santosh Popat Salunkhe.

No.50590093

Sub.Library & Information Science

At.Po.-Sangli.

Maharashtra.

I have scored 60 56 and 56 respectively.... so have i cleared the exam for june 2013???

dainik jagron also published this news,n they said that supreme court gives 18 Jan 13 tougc to produce result  with old category

follow this link                                                                                                                                                                                http://epaper.jagran.com/story1.aspx?id=2963&boxid=101768960&am...

Not proved anywhere.

Dear Friendz as you were informed about our protest at Jantar mantar (Delhi) was scheduled on January 27 but due to republic day ceremonies we are not granted the permission on same day but we got it for 30-31 January. Please join us on same day and call all your friends to show the power of youth to UGC and surely we will only leave JANTAR MANTAR protest after UGC admit to declare new result on notified old criteria. 40/40/50 percent in each papers.

Insure your presence at JANTAR MANTAR on 30 January 2013
For any query and information please mail me or call me anytime on my number +919034600360

Dear Friendz as you were informed about our protest at Jantar mantar (Delhi) was scheduled on January 27 but due to republic day ceremonies we are not granted the permission on same day but we got it for 30-31 January. Please join us on same day and call all your friends to show the power of youth to UGC and surely we will only leave JANTAR MANTAR protest after UGC admit to declare new result on notified old criteria. 40/40/50 percent in each papers.

Insure your presence at JANTAR MANTAR on 30 January 2013
For any query and information please mail me or call me anytime on my number +919034600360

Is there any updates regarding this news

Any new news about UGC NET, June 2012? Pls inform .............Thanks.

thank you for this information.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop