LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

I Dont know one thing. Everyone talking about only top 7 % candidates only. Actually UGC NET June 2012criteria is 60 % Or Top 7 %. so if anyone scored 60 % means they can clear SET this time. am i right ? plz can any one clarify this doubt

Views: 6782

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Mail to Bharathiyar University:-

As per your notification the minimum eligible criteria for a BC student is 35, 35, 68 for PAPER I, PAPER II, & PAPER III Respectively (Attached Screen shot below). Now the result has been published today & found that you have added a new UGC criteria of Qualifying 7% of candidates in respective subject this has been completely omitted in your notification. Is there any notification mentioned regarding this new criteria earlier ?... If any please provide ….

Iam also a student of SET Examination (Roll no 06140017 ) & got the minimum qualifying criteria( 42 , 58 , & 76 in paper I, paper II, & paper III resp. TOTAL – 176 ) as per your notification but didn’t got favorable result. & also

In Economic subject a student Roll no 07040001 got total of 172 But got passed ( Attached Screenshot ), how is this possible ? , The law is equal for all student or the law varies on the basis of Subject ? How is this favorable ?
I want clear clarification & passing criteria for individual subject

Earlier regarding this issue only the Kerala high court (WP ( c ) 22187 / 2012) & the Chennai high court (WP 33798 / 2012) has given a favorable decision towards students on the basis of your earlier notification (for BC student is 35, 35, 68 for PAPER I, PAPER II, & PAPER III Respectively) , (Attached Judgment copy & screenshot ) . Now you are treating students on your own criteria again . Is this a favorable decision ? Is there any Specification of new criteria (7%) before the commencement of Examination. ? Is all the students are availing different criteria for passing based on subject ?

I need a complete clarification regarding this. Because I think this is an unfavourable act towards student & students are got cheated on their result publication. SET are making new criteria only after the publication of result. If this is the case Please provide a clarification to us.

Regards
L.Michael
Here we are formed team to file the case. You and u r friens or anybody affected set2012 are joint to our team.we are around virg
unagar,madurai,tirunelveli etc. Please send the previous court order or any spporting documents to my email id sadaapril@gmail.com mobile:9943648694

Sir i'm belonging to OBC and my NET june'2012 mark is 44%(44),38%(38),48%(72).can you help for join team,who have scored minimum mark in NET.

mam kindly sent the UGC NET June 2012criteria (is 60 % Or Top 7 %.)  to my id (murugimalu@gmail.com) thank you mam

Madam,

My SET Roll.No.06140051, Subject :LIS,  Name : K.Murugan.

Basically fix  the criteria PAPER I 35%, PAPER II 35% PAPER III  45%( My mark  Score is 40, 57, 100 (Total 214)   , But   Bharathiyar  university fix the cut off mark is 216. This criteria as per the norms correct /Non correct. Mention Please. My email : skpmurugan@gmail.com

With Regards,

K.Murugan

Attachments:

sir,

my mark is total 192.

can you  move to court on the above issue. you are in chennai plaease inform me      

my mark is 186 shall we go to High court

Dear murugiah,

Your ready for go to high court, please find out  the affected the LIS subjects of the person. If any details sending the email.

K.Murugan,

Mobile.No:9442409929 

hai murugan u r unlucky  to this time, i am also expected but i got only 186. 

Is there anyone who is against the result publication... Is anyone there who is going to sue a case against this notification?

sir the UGC norms (oc 60 60 75/ bc 55 55 60/ sc 50 50 60 )like that norms if you have kindly sent my id . murugimalu@gmail.com

Please send your contact to my id sadaaril@gmail.com, 9943648694

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop