Videos

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

Susil shared a profile on Facebook
6 hours ago
SHIVA KANAKALA and Mohd. Faizan are now friends
7 hours ago
Ranganadh Kuppala posted a status
"For Ugc net it's not useful.thr is no topic wise explantation.no syllabus covered"
9 hours ago
"Worest material it's a fake link n fake sight.total waste of money"
9 hours ago
"I received your material it's not useful for competitive exams.ipaid 900 rupees but the material not the worth Don't decive the students."
9 hours ago
Ranganadh Kuppala replied to Coaching Centre's discussion LIS Links Coaching Study Material (Printed) for All Competitive Examination (UGC NET / KVS / NVS Examination, etc)
9 hours ago
MAHADEV PRASAD MEENA commented on Manjeet's video
9 hours ago
MAHADEV PRASAD MEENA left a comment for DEVENDRA KUMAR
9 hours ago
Nasreena saleem and ATIKUR RAHMAN are now friends
10 hours ago
MAHADEV PRASAD MEENA posted a status
"What are you up to?"
10 hours ago
Profile IconAsha, vikky kushwaha, Dr. Vinod P. Masram and 4 more joined LIS Links | Social Network for Librarians in India Since 2008
11 hours ago
POUNRAJ.V left a comment for Anu Rajesh
15 hours ago
POUNRAJ.V left a comment for Anu Rajesh
15 hours ago
Badan Barman replied to Dhanwantari Prakash Tripathi's discussion Special Lecture by Dr. Badan Barman during 3 days Workshop on Wheels at BIMTECH
17 hours ago
Debjani Bhattacharya and liju c gopalan are now friends
17 hours ago
liju c gopalan left a comment for Debjani Bhattacharya
18 hours ago
liju c gopalan left a comment for Debjani Bhattacharya
18 hours ago
ranjana sharma posted an event
Thumbnail

Five Day Workshop on Preventive Conservation of Manuscripts at Baring Union Christian College

March 15, 2019 to March 19, 2019
18 hours ago
saritha.m replied to Selvam M's discussion NAAC Visit Experience on January 2019
18 hours ago

Seeking Help in Plagiarism Checking through Turnitin Software

Dear Friends,

I have to check plagiarism of two chapters of my thesis. Any one having the authorized access to the software. Please do favour to me.

Thanks   

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

plagiarism check service available at mysuru university , karnataka

Dear Sunil,

Plz, send your thesis to your Librarian or any trustworthy person in your circle/channel for checking and reporting with Confidentiality.

With Best,
Munesh

munesh09@gmail.com

Dear Sunil,

You can send me your chapters for originality check on my email alka@aud.ac.in.

Dear

Sunil K. and others friends who want to go for Plagiarism checking, I have one suggestion regarding Plagiarism check before you go for Plagiarism checking you conformed about the repository of the Plagiarism software. Because these software create its own repository, when you submit your chapters for checking Plagiarism and you have a problems when you recheck your chapters, the software show 100% Plagiarism and you face the problems when you go for Plagiarism certificate for final submission of your thesis, these companies are not remove your data even after your request. Plagiarism certificate is compulsory at the time of final submission of your thesis in every University. I have same problem as I were checked Plagiarism of my thesis before final submission of my thesis in Urkund Plagiarism software even after I have unchecked the option exclude my thesis for repository. My Librarian Sir as admin for the Urkund Plagiarism software and he write the costumer care of Urkund and request for removing my thesis but till date they don't do and say its not possible, So I have face problem when I go for Plagiarism checking in my University where I registered. They violated the copy write also. 

Md. Zubair Ahmad

+919030878911

zubair.zoya@gmail.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service