LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

Dear Professional  Friends,

Can anyone will help me to import my library data which I have entered in an MS Excel Sheet in to Koha. Already Koha has been installed by our IT Dept. I am unable to import my databases.

Views: 1390

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Madam,

For importing Excel data into KOHA you have to get the xls data mapped with the MARK fields. I did it for my KOHA database for 20,000 books. Though sounds hard it is somewhat easy, with some troubleshooting.

You may find many videos on youtube for the same.

Regards

Manoj

Hello Sir,

I want to delete the entire bibliographic data form koha as few fields were not included while data importing. I tried many ways searched on internet but couldn't find any solution. Can you help me with this?

It will help you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITsMjTg-eA#action=share

if you require any more assistance regarding the same can contact my email id nandk1981@gmail.com

Hello Sir,

I want to delete the entire bibliographic data form koha as few fields were not included while data importing. I tried many ways searched on internet but couldn't find any solution. Can you help me with this?

we will help you

www.vlib.in 

if you require any more assistance regarding the koha you can contact us on this mail id support@vlib.in

Ms. Priya Tiwari  have to delete records from Toos->batch records deletation

Hello Sir,

I don't know how to try that.

Hi,

I am trying to convert my xlsx file into MARK file for koha import using MARK editor. I am looking for MARK code for various fields(like Author name, Name of book etc) to give in the tool. Where should i get the list of MARK codes?

Hello Mam 

Here I am sending a excel sheet regarding Data Import formate for Marc Edit. Hope it will helps you.

Hello Mam 

Here I am sending a excel sheet regarding Data Import formate for Marc Edit. Hope it will helps you.

we will help you

www.vlib.in 

if you require any more assistance regarding the koha you can contact us on this mail id support@vlib.in

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop