LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Please refer Hon'ble SC order attached herewith.

Views: 2317

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thanks for your sincere advice to those who could not pass the exam in June 12 and also for future candidates.

I can say only one thing that a lots of my friends who have not passed in june,12, with a little marks, have cleared net dec,12 with a very high % of marks, only because of their further study.They never wait for the court judgement. Friends, I request to all who have not cleared in June,Dec,12 please concentrate for the next exam only. Please don't involve any kind of controversial topics. It will affect of your study and concentration.

Review Petition, in the contrast to examination is like Re-totaling. When the SC decision is totally lopsided in the favour of UGC. In re-totaling another examiner just again recount the number either it is correct or something is missed in counting. In my view the same happens in the Review Petition also an any Judicial System. They just view & review what the SC has been already done.

If Reviewers review of the HCs decisions then they would found reality & facts. 

So, we must plan strategically either for Review Petition or Constitution of Bench. Because the SC has been already made one sided DECISION in the favour of UGC.   

With Best Regards,

Arshad Ali

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop