LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

How many libraries implementing RFID in Delhi? Please mention the name of RFID Implemented libraries.

Views: 1218

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

British Council of India, NASSDOC ( National Social Science and Documentation Centre) and IIT Delhi is starting to impliment it. 
Department of Information Technology, 6 CGO Complex, Lodhi Raod, New Delhi has impemented RFID since 2008 in its library.

Dear Sushant

Will u please let me know which software you are using and which brand RFID instruments are being used and What is the satisfaction rate? Did you ever had any failures till date? How many features of RFID are implemented?

vijay

JIIT Noida, and JUIT Solan campus RFID implimented

Asia Pacific institute of management new Delhi one of them

Will u please let me know which software you are using and which brand RFID instruments are being used and What is the satisfaction rate? Did you ever had any failures till date? How many features of RFID are implemented?

vijay

OP Jindal Global University Library, Sonipat NCR of Delhi is also implementing RFID.
Thanks all of you for updating me.
Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration Mussoorie has implemented RFID since May 2011

Kerala state central library implemented RFID based library management system with LIBSYS

Kerala state central library implemented RFID

We are looking for an RFID implementation expert on KOHA software.

Anyone interested, please get in touch with me at sudhir AT openlx DOT com

thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop