LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Result of DSSSB for the Candidate of 8th August 2016

It is already 6 months passed after document submission at DSSSB but results are not declared till now. It's still pending at DSSSB. If any one have information about that please provide.

Views: 1010

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

About 02/13

Well i am also waiting for the reply to come at their end. I even filed an RTI to get some response, but they denied to give reply to such queries through rti's. Thrice I have contacted them at DSSSB but every time they just say it would come in another 15 days. So no updates so far.

Thanks 4 your Efforts and info. I was formed a WhatsApp group, If you want to join send msg at 9089254740. Few persons already there of third list

yes its about 02/13.. dear may I know when was your document verification done at DSSSB.

Yes its about 02/13
Sir, results are already published.

madam, Its about 02/13 librarian post, and I am saying about candidates whose document verification done at DSSSB on 8th august 2016 and result is still not declared. R u also candidate or not please tell me.

I think you are saying about 2nd list candidate whose document verification done on march 2016.
One of my friend has joined under this appointment dear
Sir please confirm about that I am thinking you are saying about 2nd list whose result declared by DE in this month.

is there any hope for those whose document verification done on 30th march still not response

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop