LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

Why some universities reject applications of NET qualified candidates under SC category?

Do you think they are not eligible for UR post?

Does any new rules published in this regard?

Does this is not a violation of reservation rules.

UR means unreserved, not general category.

NET certificate only required for the post of assistant professor, no issues in category wise cutoffs.

Source - http://www.bhu.ac.in/rac/racuploads/3/20191116150259/30369-%2023-11...

Note from LIS Links Administrator: Replies are closed for this forum as we have a clear cut rule regarding this and judgement of honourable court.

Views: 2493

Replies are closed for this forum.

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir,

I would like explain by an Example,

As we all know that in most of the temple all are free to enter, most of the crowded Temple will have different queue, like free darshan, Special darshan(like 100 Rs. tickets, 500 Rs. tickets and 1000 rupees ticket etc. free darshan no need to pay, for Special darshan anybody can buy ticket go in different queue. after once they reach inside the temple,they will become one group and they all are equal, nobody can treat them as separate while taking prasad in side the temple.

I don't want to explain here regarding why reservation is introduced, because it is accepted by all.

finally

general/Unreserved means all are there in the Group.

if you say that it is only for general candidates, then it is also reservation. as you are saying it is reserved only for general/Unreserved category, why the government has introduced newly reservation system to ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS in GENERAL - 10%. you feel that these category people also can't use once they use this quota to qualify in one place.

Dear Sri Nandeesha, L.

Well said. 

I really appreciate.

Privileged people (here with money) achieves (here "Darshan" ) faster and with less effort than others!! 

Sorry for delay in replying. Had been busy drafting of an advt. It will go to the press shortly!! Thanks for all comments and especially interpretation of the terms General & Unreserved. They really helped me to freshen up my knowledge and action.

With all good wishes,

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Thank You Siddhartha Sir and kailash chauhan Sir,

It was good Interpretation,

"Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post" it is not correct.

40% passing criteria for researved category  and 50% criteria for General category.If you passeed NET below 50% then how can qualify for UR seat ? Please think and clear your thought.

40% passing criteria for researved category  and 50% criteria for General category.If you passed NET below 50% then how can qualify for UR seat ? Please think and clear your thought..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop