LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Hello All,

I got 54%,57% and 61% percent in ugc june 2012. Can anyone tell me that am pass or not according to  New Criteria.

Please answer

Thanks & Regards.

Views: 1194

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

where is new criteria?????????????????

The new criteria shall be applicable on Dec.2012 NET results.

regards,

new criteria applicable for net exam dec 2012

According to new criteria means?

which category u belongs to and go through my ceriteria msg for details

Percentage ( % ) of Marks Required , Let Supreme Court Verdict comes at the earliest.

For SC     35  35  40 

For obc    35  35  45 

For  Gen.  40  40  50.

As latest developments some body telling me that by first week of January all speculations will be clear for June NET Exam - 2012, Because of Holidays their is delay in developments. your marks are quite good lets hope for supreme Court Verdict, and keep the figures cross for better. Yours Marks are good but as per new criteria you must be among Top 15% students in DEC 2012 Exam to qualify. All  the best.

Dear Praveen Kumar,

NET candidates press for justice
DC | 6 hours 22 min ago

Kozhikode: The forum for aggrieved candidates qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) held in June this year has intensified their efforts to ensure justice for them following the high court order slamming the unsystematic examination procedures of Union Grant Commission (UGC).

The high court, in its verdict last week, termed the policy of UGC raising the minimum criteria for NET after the declaration of the results as “illegal.” Justice T.R. Ramachandran Nair, while considering a set of petitions challenging the new norms, had said, “The power of UGC ought to have been exercised in a proper, fair and reasonable manner.”

A Sajith, secretary of the aggrieved candidates’ forum, told DC they met Union minister of state for HR development, Shashi Tharoor, last week, who assured them that the certificates for the qualified candidates would be distributed within a month.

“Tharoor also made it clear that the candidates who intend to apply for the PSC lectureship vacancies will be given certificates before the last date for submitting applications,” he said, adding, “We have also received a copy of the HC verdict and will pressurise the authorities to speed up certificate distribution and rectify factual errors in results on the website.”

The forum is planning to organise a mass agitation if the government continues its “insensitive” approach even after the verdict.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/121227/news-current-affairs/article/...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop