• Add Photos
  • View All


  • Add Videos
  • View All

Dear Professionals,

            I am very glad to inform you  that I had received SET-TN Certificate yesterday.Please let me know that whether it can be registered in Employment office.

Views: 641

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Congrats mam, you can register the certificate in employment office.

Dear Ananda Ramesh A  sir,

         Thank you very much  for your valuable information sir......



congratulation to you madam

Dear shankar pallerla sir,

      Thanks sir....

Really. We can register in Employment office, Is it is possible. But no one option not there madm. how it is possible to register. Pls assist me.

Dear BOOPATHI . P sir,

               I too don't know whether is it possible to register in employment office or not.Hence, I have raised question regarding the same.

Dear Madam,

Congrats. you can register at Employment Exchange.


Dear b.sivakumar sir,

Thank you very much for your kind wishes and also for your valuable information.

Dear Ms. Mala A,

Excellent news. Congratulation!

Wish you a very prospective, fulfilling & exiting professional career.


Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Respected Siddhartha Shankar Ray sir,

    I am very happy to receive your blessings sir!.....For me ,it is quite enriching....Many Thanks for your "good wishes" and "blessings".

with your blessings,


Congratulation madam, all the best, 


Dear Ravithimmegowda sir,

        Many thanks for your kind wishes...


© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service