LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Protest Against AP Govt GO MS 11-Polytechnic Librarians

Dear Professional friends,

Please find the attached file regarding Govt GO No MS 11 towards the In-service Candidates weight-age increasing from 10 % to 25%. Now it is the time for all of us to fight against this GO because in the coming future the course of Library and Information Science studying regularly from university may not be of use. Candidates working as sweeper or attender having degree and library science degree will be observing by the polytechnics and these candidates some how manages to get the certificates and doesn't show interest in the subject and improving of libraries. So, we the professionals of library and information science who want to save the course and dignity of the profession requesting to come forward and fight for our rights.

If you have any Clarification Please Contact :

1. UMMADI MAHESH Librarian ( DIET ENGINEERING COLLEGE ) 9963994057

2. KONA MAHESH Librarian ( MVGR ENGINEERING COLLEGE) 9949474727

Please forward this message to all professional friends

With regards

Mahesh

MVGR/DIET

Views: 881

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Thanks to mahesh, You made good efforts on Govt GO No MS 11 towards the In-service Candidates weight-age increasing from 10 % to 25%.All the M L I Sc students and working library professionals should fight against on the G.O's. If we don't wake up library science degree holders career will be crisis. 

I am enclosing the list of librarians mobile no's and e-mail Id's, who are working in Professional Colleges from Srikakulam to Krishna District.

thank you so much madam for nice information but who put the bell to lion neck . All people are attended duties and coming to home . All the people doing breakfast ,lunch, dinner and timely sleeping .Even agganavadi employees also protesting against to our government for their rights.But our profession who have no courage to do protesting against to our government.so sorry friends  it is our professional abilities.Even mother also not providing food to their children without asking.  Anybody have courage to do protesting against to our government.some people(telegana  region)protesting against to our government. that's why  some people  got the jobs in government sector(junior colleges and social welfare schools and recently degree college notification also).they are thinking it is enough for them. why should we protesting against to our government .it is enough for  me and my family. whenever government fill the posts at that time all people are applying that posts. but nobody come to do protesting against to our government.there is no change in our professionals life's without protesting against to our government .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop