LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Respected professionals, 

I want to attract your kind attention towards the burning issue of the profession. 

Recently MP Govt  advertised  47 vacancies of Librarian  in the Engineering and  Polytechnic Colleges of MP State. They mentioned that only those candidates are eligible to apply who have   appeared and passed in the UGC - CBSE NET , December 2014 only.
 I want to know that those who have passed NET before December 2014 and after December 2014 are low educated or Fools.

Were other NET examinations illegal or invalid? 
This is the matter of   cheating and corruption. 
I request  to our professional Associations ,  please represent this matter/ issue at National level and raise the voice of our unemployed professionals in front of Government bodies. 
If it is  possible make a writ petition in the Honourable Court to give a lesson to MP State Government.
with regards.

Views: 1355

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir, You are very true. Unfortunately, MP State Govt. Officers are not aware about the concept of NET and SET/SLET. We need not to save our profession, but need to open the eyes of such in-competitive, so-called officers. Very Shame MP Govt.

Dear Sir,

You are right this is very big cheating and it is not fair.i already support to library profession.

4.5.3 UNIVERSITY ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN / COLLEGE LIBRARIAN i. A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. ii. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. iii. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph. D. degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education/ College Director of Physical Education & Sports. 4.6.0 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSTS OF DIR

Dear Sir,

We need to send a letter to MP Govt. in this regard, to change/modify and publish a corrigendum by correcting the errors which are existing in the current advertisement. It seems a mistake only. There is no logic behind such qualification and restrictions for a particular year.

Kindly send a kind remark to MP Govt. to correct the mistakes. 

Thank You. 

It is not a mistake ......................... deliberately  they declare the qualification rule 

Please share the original notification

We should take legal advice in this regard.

Ajit sir you are right............

This is a nonconstructive action taken by the authorities of MP Govt. which will not only affect to Library set but to whole education system in back-end. This is kind of a unplanned action, without thinking about results and future of educational set up.

Thank You.

Dear All,

I qualified JRF in Dec 2014, but I strongly oppose this kind of activity not only in library sector but to whole education community, as earlier quoted by Munesh Sir.

Thank You.

Congrats Mr. Navneet Kumar Ji,

at least you can apply 

Hello Dr Pachauri refer to your voice in context of MP Govt  advertised  47 vacancies of Librarian  in the Engineering and  Polytechnic Colleges of MP State,Where they mentioned that only those candidates are eligible to apply who have   appeared and passed in the UGC - CBSE NET , December 2014 only.

This is absolutely rubbish and biased decision taken by MP Govt and it must be taken back what about those candidates who has passed subjective plus objective based UGC-NET Before 2005. 

We all must raised voice against such Govt . blunder . Good Luck 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop