India's First and Largest Social Network for LIS Professionals
I need your suggestions on doing PhD from IGNOU. How good is it an idea to do PhD from IGNOU for 2018 session through regular mode which meets all the minimum standards set by UGC in 2016.
If it is meets with the standards set by UGC then you may proceed without any hesitation
I also have same query. I want to add :
1. Are faculty members having good academic records, how to know about them?
2. Will a NET qualified student get fellowship?
3. If anyone is having experience, please share.
1. All faculty members of Library and Information Science of IGNOU have good academic records, they are the product of University of Delhi.
2. Fellowship depends upon the category of M Phil/ PhD Part Time or Full Time. Part Time category students will not get any fellowship.
Thanks for your response.
When will the nootification come ? What is the procedure of the admission ? kindly inform me. I also want to do PH.D from IGNOU
When will the notification come ? I also want to do my Ph.D in library science from IGNOU. Kindly inform me the details
Please find attachment
One of my friend taken admission in 2015 and still waiting to submit a synopsis.