LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ph.D External Registration - Annamalai University- Available

If any working Librarian/ Assistant Librarian/ Technical Assistant of any Libraries in India or Abroad need to pursue Ph.D (External Registration - Work and study) in Library and Information Science in Annamalai University, I am ready to take as Research Scholar and i have vacancies. Feel free to contact;

Dr.M.SADIK BATCHA,

Associate Professor,

Department of Library and Information Science,

Annamalai University, Annamalainagar

Email. msbau@rediffmail.com;

Mob: 9443665624

Views: 1527

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir,

course work of 6 months need to be done at annamalai campus itself?

no. At your holidays you can come at different split days

Respected sir

I am Devaraju working as a Librarian in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Qualification M.L.I.Sc., UGC-NET, am interested in doing phd full time, but you are giving part time or full time.

Respectfully yours

Devaraju

You are most welcome. Apply on line. Select full time option in the application. annamalaiuniversity.ac.in

Dear sir,

I am mlis and net qualified raw candidate without any work experience in this field.
Am i eligible to pursue the programme?
Plz guide me.
Regards
Kamal k rankawat

You can do but in Regular mode only possible either M.Phil or Ph.D

Sir, I want to do M.phil in Library and Information Science; I completed my masters from Calcutta University with 62% in 2015. Now I am working as Assistant University Librarian at Amity University Kolkata.

I do not understand how to manage it. My first issue is the distance between the Kolkata and Annamalai , 2nd issue attended of regular classes not possible for me and if I want to do m.phil in distance mood (2yr) it is similar to the regular one.

Sir what can I do. Please suggest me some valuable opinion.

Distance mode of M.Phil is invalid no universities offer distance mode

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop