LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ph.D External Registration - Annamalai University- Available

If any working Librarian/ Assistant Librarian/ Technical Assistant of any Libraries in India or Abroad need to pursue Ph.D (External Registration - Work and study) in Library and Information Science in Annamalai University, I am ready to take as Research Scholar and i have vacancies. Feel free to contact;

Dr.M.SADIK BATCHA,

Associate Professor,

Department of Library and Information Science,

Annamalai University, Annamalainagar

Email. msbau@rediffmail.com;

Mob: 9443665624

Views: 1527

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir, I am librarian on contract basis in j.n.v. can I am eligible for the registration. My higer qualification is M.Lib with 73.37% from kurukshetra university in regular mode.

Dear,
You are most welcome. Log in to annamalaiuniversity.ac.in   and fill in the application details appears on 4 different screens. the Documents needed are co-guide certificate. It is the certificate signed by the local guide residing at least 75 K.M near to your place. The person who has completed Ph.D in LIS should sign in it. The format is given in the website. It should be enclosed along with the application needed to sent to the Registrar, Annamalai University after uploading the on line application. See the instruction in the website under admission portal. if you have any further doubt let me know. Mention your designation as Librarian/Assistant Librarian in the Application. Even NOC is also needed along with the application to be sent. send me the copy to my mail for follow up.

Apply immediately as the Last date is end of this month.

All the Best.

It is unfortunate that the common forum such as LIS links is used for personal benefits. This claim is an example. This contributor has worked early at Salem University and was sent out due to corruption charges. At Annamalai all you need is just money. Annamalai people will sell anything for money. You can also look at the writing style and skill of this contributor. 

Dear Sir, 

I am working as Library and Information Assistant in SSTL under Central Silk Board with more than 10 yrs experience. I am interested to pursue Ph.D part time. I need the details .

regards

Shiva Kanakala  

Dear,
You are most welcome. Log in to annamalaiuniversity.ac.in   and fill in the application details appears on 4 different screens. the Documents needed are co-guide certificate. It is the certificate signed by the local guide residing at least 75 K.M near to your place. The person who has completed Ph.D in LIS should sign in it. The format is given in the website. It should be enclosed along with the application needed to sent to the Registrar, Annamalai University after uploading the on line application. See the instruction in the website under admission portal. if you have any further doubt let me know. Mention your designation as Librarian/Assistant Librarian in the Application. Even NOC is also needed along with the application to be sent. send me the copy to my mail for follow up.

All the Best.

Good Afternoon Sir

Please provide details & admission procedure in Ph.D.

Regards

Surajeet Chatterjee

Librarian

Madhusthali Institute of Teacher Training

Madhupur, Jharkhand - 815353

E mail : scsurajeet@gmail.com

Dear,

All the Best.

Dear Sir,

My qualification is MLISc with NET. Please reply about the eligibility criteria. Is that restricted only for employees of govt. organizations, bodies, affiliated institutes etc.? I'm working with a private technical institution having 14 centers all over India

Thanking You

Regards

Amritha. I. K

Dear,

All the Best.

ok

I have mailed you the details to your mail. All the best

I think i have mailed you to your mail ID. All the best

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop