LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dear Friends,

I have personally experienced the need of training on Open Source Solutions these days and many professionals find difficult to attend such program due to some personal / official reasons. 

In this regard, I have thought of an idea and proposing to those institute / college who wish to organize such program in their Institute / College. 

If any institute / college wishes to organize workshop (online), can conduct with the following required items. 

1. Projector – 01 No.

2. System / Laptop – 01 No. 

3. Speaker – 01 No. for voice clarity during program 

4. Systems / Laptops for the participants in the lab or wherever institute / college wishes to organize the program for their staff. 

5. Skype ID

6. Web Cam (Required only if you wish to see me in your computer / laptop

7. Internet Connection with good speed during program 

*What to Do?* 

The institute/college has to arrange the above items in the lab and connect with me through Skype ID. Rest of the training will be given online to the staff. 

*What topic can be?*

*Koha, DSpace, Joomla, WordPress, Open Journal System, Zotero, Mendeley*

If any college / institute wishes to organize, may plan and let me know accordingly to schedule. I shall assist as much as possible. Better to consider Saturday and Sunday for the program. 

Mail ID: dptnitrkl@gmail.com 

Thanks

DP Tripathi

Views: 624

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Good initiative sir. We hope we can do that...

Thank you very much
If you wish to conduct, just plan and let me know. 

Rest I will take care via Skype. 

Thanks

DP Tripathi

Hi Sir,

I truly appreciate your work and efforts in regard to educate and aware to more people.

Will inform you surely in case of any situation.

Regards,

Gaurav Gupta

Thank you very much for your kind words. 

You may plan and let me know if any situation arises for conducting the workshop. 

DP Tripathi 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop