LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

NET June 2014: Your e-certificate is temporarily not available. Kindly wait.

Hello Friends

I am qualified in Net June 2014 but still i did not get any certificate from UGC.  This massage is shown in my online profile account "June-2014 : Your e-certificate is temporarily not available Kindly wait. Contact helpdesk for further information'. Any one get any link or certificate from UGC, if you have any information regarding this please inform me.

Views: 2484

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

we have to wait for some time

Dear Deepak,

I also found the same information in my link. I think we have to wait for some time. Need other responses on this matter which will mk understand the actual situation.

Surajit.

I also got same message when try to download e-certificate

I have also not got the e-Certificate. I called to UGC helpline. It was busy. Even I have written to them by covering letter.

I too got the same message..

I got my e-certificate.....But I didn't get my JRF letter...

when you got your e-certificate, can you upload your certificate on the forum, it will be useful as a reference for other members those who qualified in NET June 2014.

thanks for your prompt reply, please upload full copy of your e-certificate separately.

Still now this message is being displayed "June-2014 : Your e-certificate is temporarily not available Kindly wait. Contact helpdesk for further information". Do you have any idea regarding this? 

Since I'm JRF qualified..I think they may be 1st issued e-certificates to JRF holders and then others...That's not clear about that....Please contact UGC...

I thing you are right we should wait for same time.

any one knows when ugc will send jrf award letter at home?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop