LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

I have qualified Net Exam June 2012. But I have not received certificate. Today the West Bengal College Service Commission has published. please help me by giving suggestion. I have contact UGC office and came to know that I have to go Delhi with original certificate. I requested all the Net qualified person specially from west bengal what are they doing?

Views: 1134

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

The certificates nowadays are downloaded / printed direct from the ugconlie site

Please tell me the way to collect the e-certificate?

u can download e- certificate from ugc site.e- certificates are available.

this time UGC not providing the certificate of net june 2012 .

But how could?

Please give me about collect the e-certificate from ugc website. please give me true procedure and at this time we brings whose documents. please reply me.  jana.arup1@gmail.com

UGC has given the e-certificate through login id. please check and login at ugcnetonline.in regularly. mean while you can fill up the from after highlighting your roll no. which is appear at result sheet and your admit;t card.

Sir I couldn't get my certificate please guide me how to recognize my e-certificate will be downloadable..
Sir I couldn't get my certificate please guide me how to recognize my e-certificate will be downloadable.. My register Number is 74590136 please mail me regarding to this...my email id kumarshankar.c@gmail.com

Dear all i know that we can download certi from wesite (by our log in password) but can anybody tell me about its availability on the site or on your profile.......

soo pls collect proper info before giving any suggestion...... 

ugc is uploading certificate. they only upload e-certificate of jrf candidate only till now.

Dear Hedayat Hossain sir kindly give me your contact number. I want to speak with you. I am from Kalyani West Bengal

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop