LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Librarian at Navodaya Vidyalaya and IGNOU Student

Greetings to all,
Can anyone tell me that BLS (Bachler degree in Library Science) from IGNOU can apply for the post of Librarian in Navodaya Vidyalaya or not? Because it is mentioned in the advertisement that degree from Distance/ Correspondence mode is not eligible. Kindly reply.
Thanks and regards.

Views: 3667

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Now it's not showing any thing about distance education.please check now.

Thank U..... right now NVS removed that statement.......

Is it true?? Great!!

this does not seem to be fair recruitment... as our courses offered through distance mode are approved by DEC.. they (NVS and KVS) should accept our degrees too... let us send emails to these organizations for considerations... anyone please suggest.....

What is the age for  Librarian in Navodya School?

35 years  unreserve 

40 years reserve 

For women what is the age for NVS?

i also completed BLIS from ignou, but in notification, there is no information about degree from distance edu. they accepted my application and allowed to do payment. may be distance edu from other universities which are not recognized by UGC are not eligible to apply.

Dear All,

I dont think any organization can write like this any job advertisement. If it is really mentioned in the advertisement... it is totally illegal. Before communicating such forums pl be sure, it is true. Those of you who are affected by this can approach court of law. 

Dear All,

Do not be panic at all.

I like to clear all of you that NVS have not mention anywhere in the advertisement on https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-FxNbwZNb251QfUFzD7OZSQIaJhr-rVC/view

As many candidates says about the online application where it has been wrote about correspondence or distance mode degree are not valid, I had taken a practical test yesterday. I registered my name on nvs online application portal avilable on http://nvsrect2019.org 

In the Qualification detail step I have not seen any written error on Corespondence/Distance course

May be NVS remove this as candidates seen it early.

Secondly may be NVS set the software for manditory of Regurar courses for every teaching posts, where in the same system Librarian posts also shown the same..

By the way there are not any problems right now. interested candidates may apply for the post of librarians those who competed their BLIS courses both regurar as well as distance mode.

Dear friends,

I observed on screenshot or photo which mentioned " Distance education is not valid" but u can see the URL of address which is mentioned in that photo its not authenticated. and if you got to NVS official website you will not get any Note or restriction for applying job.

regards

Umesh 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop