LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

National Eligibility Test (NET) on 30th December 2012 (SUNDAY)

Finally UGC announce the notification for DEC 2012. Please visit http://ugcnetonline.in/notification.php 

Important dates : i)Last date for Applying On-Line 16 -11-2012

The UGC also added 

Further, it may be noted that mere obtaining of minimum marks in Paper-I, II & III as mentioned above, will not entitle any candidate to be declared qualified for Eligibility for Lectureship only OR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship both.

The aggregate percentage of Paper-I, II & III of all such candidates who obtain minimum required marks in each Paper separately, as mentioned above, will be taken into account while preparing the result.

Based on the performance of all such candidates who obtain minimum required marks in each Paper separately, as mentioned above, and in all the three Papers taken together (i.e., aggregate percentage of Paper-I, II & III), UGC will determine cut-off points (separately for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship both OR for Eligibility for Lectureship only for each subject and category). Accordingly, UGC will prepare separately, two lists, i.e., a list of the candidates who will qualify for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship both, and the second list of the candidates who will be declared qualified for Eligibility for Lectureship only.

The final qualifying criteria for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship both and Eligibility for Lectureship only shall be decided by UGC before declaration of result. It may be noted that the qualifying criteria decided by UGC will be final and binding.

Views: 1079

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Any news about E-certificate june 2012

Thank you sir,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop