Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Latest Activity

mani mani posted a discussion
1 hour ago
Profile Iconshylaja, A.C.Joshi Library, Raj Kumar and 6 more joined LIS Links | Social Network for Librarians in India Since 2008
1 hour ago
Raj immanuvel D commented on Manmita Baishya's blog post IIIDEM (Dwarka Campus), Election Commission of India New Delhi Recruitment for Librarian and Library Assistant
2 hours ago
Manmita Baishya posted blog posts
5 hours ago
BS Bohra replied to Larisa Snabi's discussion Looking for Vendor for Koha Software Installation and Data Restoration
9 hours ago
BS Bohra replied to shobha's discussion Vendors / Publishers for Subscription of Law Journals
9 hours ago
Devendra Sharma replied to Larisa Snabi's discussion Looking for Vendor for Koha Software Installation and Data Restoration
9 hours ago
BS Bohra replied to Larisa Snabi's discussion Looking for Vendor for Koha Software Installation and Data Restoration
9 hours ago
Govind Yadav replied to Govind Yadav's discussion Eligibility for Librarian Post in MPPSC Under General Category when Candidate have UGC NET in OBC Category
10 hours ago
rekha a j is attending Dr.K.Murugan's event

International Seminar on Research Intelligence and Database at Periyar University, Salem.

December 14, 2018 all day
10 hours ago
shobha posted a discussion
10 hours ago

5 Star
Badan Barman posted blog posts
10 hours ago

List of Indian Ph. D Thesis in Library & Information Science

Dear All LIS Professionals

I attached herewith List of Indian Ph. D Thesis in Library & Information Science 
you can search full text  Ph. D Thesis on http://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in

Views: 27698

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

hi,

Please share all the 14 thesis , we will use it works out will reply you  

vidhyasaraup@gmail.com

I would like to see if i can get some idea for you thesis send me 

Indian_PhD_Thesis_in_LIS.xls file is not accessible at our Institute. can you send me the list on my account lib.it@nirmauni.ac.in
where to click to get the list of phd thesis
sir, thank u for your valuable information
sir iam doing phd the topic of mine is on ethics of librarian from where should i get a questionnaire.or som links to prepare it.

sir i want to get the dissertation list....can u help me by providing the list or by suggesting the sources from where i can get..

Sir, I am doing Ph.D. And my topic is "Usages and impact of Information and communication technology on Resources and Services of college libraries". I would like to know that from where I can get the Reviews for my study. I have searched on Shodhganga but the problem is that most of them where in English and my study is in Gujarati. so if it possible then please provide some useful information to me on this mail. Thank You.

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service