About Us: LIS Links Coaching Centre will provide online coaching for UGC NET / CBSE NET examination conducted by CBSE for the July, 2018 UGC NET Examination in Library & Information Science. LIS Links Coaching Centre is not a formal institute but a virtual platform that will cover printed material, previous years solved question papers (question papers with answer keys) and online tips.
Why LIS Links Coaching Centre: This coaching will be especially useful for those who don't have the time to prepare the reading materials themselves. In each UGC NET Examination (June or December) on an average 18 questions (including Paper-II and Paper-III) are asked from our “Popular Person in Library and Information Science” and 20 questions (including Paper-II and Paper-III) are asked from our “Glossary of Abbreviations in Library and Information Science”. We are still gathering data about the percentage of questions asked in the UGC NET Examination from our “Systematic Facts File in Library and Information Science”. So, those who failed the UGC NET exam in their previous attempts for a few marks can try out our materials. Our printed course materials are the best and are not available in anywhere in print and electronic format.
Details of Upcoming UGC NET Examination
- Online Application Form Submission: Over
- Last date of applying Online: Over
- Last date of submission of fee through credit-debit card - online generated bank challan (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank): Over
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: April 25, 2018 to May 5, 2018
- Uploading of Admit Card: 3rd week of June 2018
- UGC NET July 2018 Exam Date: July 8, 2018
- Official Website for UGC NET Examination: https://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
Date of Enrollment: 31st March, 2018 to 30th May, 2018.
Online Access: Online access will be activated immediately after receipt of the payment information.
Delivery of Print Material and CD: Print material along with CD will be delivered from our end within two working days through Speed Post of India Post after the payment is made.
Coverage of the Coaching: Paper II and Paper III of UGC NET Examination in Library and Information Science. However, we will also provide UGC NET Solved Paper-1 in CD on complimentary basis.
Medium of the Course Material: English Only
Course Fees: Rs. 3,200/- (Three Thousand Two Hundred only).
Payment Details: Kindly pay the amount online to
Account No.: 31686283894, Account Name: Rakesh Communication, Bank: State Bank of India, Branch: Zoo (R G Baruah) Road, Guwahati, IFS Code: SBIN0011620.
Kindly note that once payment for the course is made it will not be returned in any case.
How to Register for the LIS Links Coaching Centre
Step 1: Pay the course fee of Rs.3,200 to the above account number.
Step 2: When the transaction completed generate a .pdf or .jpg or .png file that include payment transaction number and date of payment.
Step 3: Once you complete the online payment, kindly send your complete Postal Address including mobile number as an Email and the Payment Receipt as an attachment to email@example.com. The postal address and mobile number will be used to send the printed material to you.
Step 4: Once we have received the payment details, an invitation will be sent to you to register yourself at http://www.lislinks.com/group/cc by providing all the required information so that you can access the online quiz / mock test and others.
What you Will Get from LIS Links Coaching Centre
1. Printed Study Material through Speed Post 1.1 Printed Copy of Popular Person in Library and Information Science (Sample Copy). 1.2 Printed Copy of Glossary of Abbreviations in Library and Information Science (Sample Copy). 1.3 Printed Copy of Systematic Facts File in Library and Information Science (Sample Copy). 2. Soft Copies of UGC NET Solved Papers in CD through Speed Post 2.1 UGC NET Solved Paper-1 (2006-2016) in CD (Sample Copy). 2.2 UGC NET Solved Paper-2 (2004-2016) in CD (Sample Copy). 2.3 UGC NET Solved Paper-3 (2012-2016) in CD (Sample Copy). 3. Access to LIS Links Coaching Website http://www.lislinks.com/group/cc for Six Months
3.1 Ascending-Descending Questions: Tips for Solving and 90 Mock Test.
3.2 Assertion-Reason Questions: Tips for Solving and 200 Mock Test.
3.3 Checkbox Questions: Tips for Solving and 190 Mock Test.
3.4 Matching Questions: Tips for Solving and 210 Mock Test.
3.5 Multiple Choice Questions: Tips for Solving, Video Lecture Collected from YouTube and 340 Mock Test.
3.6 Paragraph Questions: Tips for Solving, Video Lecture Collected from YouTube and 45 Mock Test.
3.7 Others: Recent happenings in and around Library and Information Science and Online Doubt Clearing Session through Chat and Forum with Best Resource Person and Real UGC NET Qualifiers.
Our Existing Members
A Few Quotes for Motivation
* There no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
* All of your hard work will pay off one day, stick with what you're doing no matter how hard it gets.
* Successful people are not gifted, they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
* No matter how hard it is, just keep going because you only fail when you give up.
* Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.
* Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
* When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful.
* Let them sleep while you grind, let them party while you work. The difference will show.
* Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you.
* Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.
Planner / Time Table for Preparing for Upcoming UGC NET Examination
Our Success Stories: In the past, LIS Links Coaching Centre proud to have members from 11 states of India and counting. In the very first batch itself we were very happy to have the user from Assam, Chhattisgarh, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal. A lot of our members have already qualified in the UGC NET examination. A lot of our qualified members are not agree to share their details. However, those who agree to share their details are provided below.
Review of the LIS Links Coaching Centre: If you have already registered with LIS Links Coaching Centre, we request you to kindly review the LIS Links Coaching Centre in terms of printed material, solved papers, tips for solving different types of questions, mock test and video lectures so that we can improve further. If you are satisfied with us, we will be very happy if you click on the "Like" button located in the bottom of this post. Again, if you have any question, feel free to post your points in the comment section below so that we can address them.
About LIS Links LIS Links is India’s first and largest social networking platform developed by Badan Barman on 26th of February, 2008. It is serving more than 22,000 Library and Information Science people from India and abroad.
About Rakesh Communication: Rakesh Communication is known for providing ICT infrastructure to the educational institutes in Assam. It is especially popular for the bulk SMS, Google Apps, Website Designing and hosting. Contact us at: Rakesh Communication, House No. 2, Japorigog Road, Nandanpur, Near State Zoo, Guwahati-781005, Kamrup, Assam (India).
Physical Address: LIS Links, House No. 8, Taranga Path, Krishnanagar, P.O.: Japorigog, Guwahati-781005, Assam (India).