I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Librarian Post in Government and Aided School in Tamilnadu

We are taking action for the librarian post in government and aided school in Tamilnadu through our association. For this effort, we are in need of the following information.

• No of Govt School
  • Appointment of librarian Government school
  • No of Govt Aided school
  • No of vacant post in Govt aided school
  • Librarian appointment circulation in nearby states.
  • No of professionals who completed library and information science course from Tamil Nadu Universities.
  • No of  Library and Information Science graduate who registered in TN Employment Office.

Views: 7547

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I think, it will be better to file a case for filling up librarian posts showing that without libraries the education won't be fulfilled to the students. And after the judgment, with reference to that judgment the court itself will order the Tamilnadu Government to fill up the Librarian posts and start the functioning of Libraries in Schools.

Based on that court order, we can demand the Government to release a GO for filling up the Librarians. As soon as we get the GO, Aided schools may fill up their posts. And govt schools may be by Exam or By Seniority of Employment registration or by interview assigning points for degree and experience.

Set Qualification criteria: C.L.I.S -> Library Assistant in all schools.

B.L.I.S. -> Librarian in Primary, Middle  Schools.

M.L.I.S. -> Librarian in High School and Higher Secondary School.

This is the only way we could do. If you take steps for this, I will also join with you all.

My contact no is 9865682282

And, In my school days we had Librarian, Library period in Govt Schools. Now, I don't know what made to let down this  practice. (no Library period, no Librarian)

sir, any progress for librarian post in school ?

Dear Sir,

Hearty congrats for you and your team to take such effort. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop