LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Librarian Post in Government and Aided School in Tamilnadu

We are taking action for the librarian post in government and aided school in Tamilnadu through our association. For this effort, we are in need of the following information.

• No of Govt School
  • Appointment of librarian Government school
  • No of Govt Aided school
  • No of vacant post in Govt aided school
  • Librarian appointment circulation in nearby states.
  • No of professionals who completed library and information science course from Tamil Nadu Universities.
  • No of  Library and Information Science graduate who registered in TN Employment Office.

Views: 7535

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Friend

It is not possible  and please convey message to your association for fill the vacant posts in government colleges/aided colleges and state universities

thanks and regards

Dr.K. Sridhar

Dear Sir,

Hearty congrats for you and your team to take such effort. 

I too search for you following information and be a part of your effort.

with regards,

A.Gopinath 

There are 4536 Higher Secondary Schools. The total number schools under various boards are 9582.

Type of Schools No.of State Board Schools No.of Matric. Schools No.of Anglo-Indian Schools No.of CBSE Schools Total No.of Schools
Secondary/High Schools  2918 2053 12 63 5046
Hr. Sec. Schools 2990 1421 29 96 4536
Total 5908 3474 41 159 9582

Total Public libraries

Sl.No

Libraries

Number

District Central Libraries

Branch Libraries

Mobile Libraries

Village Libraries

Part – Time Libraries

Connemara (State Central) Public Library

Anna Centenary Library

Total

School Education Department

Source: http://www.tnschools.gov.in/OrganisationStructure.html

thanks

the following informations are need. is it available to post it or send to me my emailid

• Librarian appointment circulation in nearby states.
  • No of professionals who completed library and information science course from Tamil Nadu Universities.
  • No of  Library and Information Science graduate who registered in TN Employment Office.

sir

Madras High court madurai Bench Dismissed Bharathiyar Unniversity Appealed pettision against SET

if you have the pettisioner phone number please give me.

i am also a pettisoner. you already speak with me. not issue certificate at still. when i will get i inform to our lis family.

Thank you sir,

Super sir,  congrats.

Interested LIS professional joint our association LISGA (Library and information science graduate association). R u interested send you r emailid ?

all TN lis professional to joint tn social network for lis professionals is www.lislib.com

Sir,

I would like to join the association. Right now i'm pursuing my MSLIS Final Year in Documentation Research and Training Centre, Bangalore. Is there any winter internships available in TamilNadu libraries...  Thank You

Email ID: sreekumar@drtc.isibang.ac.in

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop