LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

It is my sincere advise to young aspirants who trying to apply for KVS Librarian, if you are talented your prosperity will be nil in this organisation, only harassment, transfer and ego of authorities will spoil your personal life. You are naturally a talented when you are qualifying a national level written test. So think twice, once you trapped here you can't came out.

Views: 6386

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

I hope u will get the job very soon, when u r qualifying KVS written, contact over me (rkpanda1568@gmail.com), i can provide u nice tips & tricks to pass over the interview.

yes madam absolutely right

Never underestimate KVS job. Compare private school's librarian post  In every field, they have their own problems. Never loose your confidence. Try, try, try...... Definitely success will knock your door very soon. 

pz sir motivates us .this is our first oppurtunity.

There is light at the end of the tunnel, changes will come, before entering into a house, u should know every thing about the house, so that u may not feel that u r being in a looser side, what i mean is not to discourage, only showing the mirror, the most beautiful thing in mirror is yourself.

you are 100% right.

I'm not fully agree with R.K. Panda's view. Now a days, securing a job is very difficult. Whatever may the reason young aspirants should  not miss opportunity. 

Saying securing a job is very difficult is not endorsable: MAKE ONESELF FIT FOR A JOB. Job is there, one is unable to catch hold it because u r not fit to hold it.

Dear Rajendra Sir,
For argument, i agree your points. After securing central Govt.librarian position you can say anything. But the fact is entirely different. Young aspirants are concerned, now they are trying to apply for a KVS post. After so many hurdles only they will get the job. Every year, Pan India out put from our field is nearly 75ooo. Did you expect all "MAKE ONESELF FIT FOR A JOB". Vacancy arising is only a Very few. Plz,never ever discourage anybody. Everybody has their own talents. everybody has 1.5 kg brain. If they get chance, they will prove their talents.

Mr.Ganesan

What i mean is not to discourage anybody, when u hv many options at that time one must think, talented persons no doubt shall get many opportunities, in that case my saying will help them. this is my fifth lib career option. But now i felt suffocated. Even here i hv told many to guide & help in their process selection in KVS. perhaps U did not liked my earlier said language. KVS languages are more harsh& coarse than what i hv said.

Dear Rajendra Ji,

I never meant to hurt U sir. Don't feel suffocated. Just we are sharing our views. I welcome and endorse my gratitude for helping the young chaps. We(Seniors) have the duty to guide and encourage the young ones

With all respect and regards,

Ganesh

bhai aap school librarian ki dasha nahi jante

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop