Sudheer Singh is attending Anand A Jha (PhD)'s event

I-KOAL 2024 at MIT WPU

February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

It is my sincere advise to young aspirants who trying to apply for KVS Librarian, if you are talented your prosperity will be nil in this organisation, only harassment, transfer and ego of authorities will spoil your personal life. You are naturally a talented when you are qualifying a national level written test. So think twice, once you trapped here you can't came out.

Views: 6410

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

you have given one point there are given ten hands  work for librarian how it is possible ,why you are accepting that work ,you can do your job only that it .i think you concentrate on promotions and good image and relax with out work ,in govt sector every authority can give work in their limits.

U can't deny for any work assigned by authority, otherwise they will put u in a troubled pot, there u will a big looser of financial, mental peace of mind, they will snatch way your night sleeping, u do not hv idea of harassment in this organisation, it needs a mature mind to assess pros n cons.

very well said...

In present scenario harasment is there in each organisatiön or institutiön etc..every scnd persn sfrng from ths problm...so its nt a big deal...bt in todays life employment is very necessary so dnt discourage plz...

Rajendra sir,

you are right.

I think being in KVS does hamper your chances outside even if you have much higher qualification. I think those who have qualified UGC-NET should not join KVS. For candidates with B.Lib or M. lib. they should definately apply as a govt job is a govt job. You may not have the best of job satisfaction, but you will be having financial satisfaction. I also regret coming to KVS, even after UGC-NET, UGC-JRF, M.Sc(IT), M.Phil., interviewer don't consider me as a good candidate. As soon as they hear that I am working in a School library, their attitude changes just like that. I always advise my friends those who cleared the UGC-NET, not to apply in KVS.

In higher institution job nobody counts the school library experience, it is useless. Even a pillar-less, boundary-less college library experience is counted.

Mr Rajendra

Atfirst we are very thankful to you that people like you are in this noble profession have the courage for telling the truth.In our profession KVS job is a respectable but after this no one going to spoil his /her career in KVS.

Thanks for giving the guideline before opting the way of success of many lis professinels.

Hats off to you.

Thanks

Mr. Rajendra I must to salute your courageous step which is being taken as to make aware all lis professionals who have qualified net and jrf...even though I have also so many degrees along with ugc net, but i have applied just bcoz of in the hope of getting a govt job...but now i would like continue my research instead of wasting my precious time for such a getting a ridiculous job....Hats off to you  Brother

Thanks 

Thanks Panda Ji,

This our duty to guide our upcoming professionals on right time, right thing in right manner.....

I have qualified UGC-NET but still neither getting job according to my qualification nor getting promotion in my current job. Still working on a very low salary. So it is better to opt for KVS. However i have qualified written exam of KVS 3 times but till date not selected. There is no solution other than try try and try again. There is harassment at every level, what to do?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop